Cross River Fiber Brings Boutique Dark Fiber Solutions at Metro Connect 2012 in Miami
- Analyze how far the LTE roll-out has been implemented – backbone needed for effective 4G devices and cloud computing
- Financial risks and costs involved in laying fiber – CAPEX, OPEX; expected ROIs from fiber laid in T1, T2 & T3 cities?
- How much Greenfield fiber is in planning? – where are the greenfield fiber hotspots; what investment sources are available for greenfield build outs?
- Building capacity to stay ahead of the curve
- Are all build outs now purely revenue and success driven? – are consumer benefits outweighing commercial viability? Are services becoming diluted?
- Discover the construction legal and regulatory challenges
- How to reduce permitting lead times and create a streamlined permitting environment across the country/state
Panelists, moderated by Cross River Fiber’s own Mike Sevret include:
Hunter Newby, CEO, ALLIED FIBER
Sean Baillie, SVP National Accounts & Fiber Services, WINDSTREAM COMMINICATIONS
John Phillips, President and CEO, TEAM FISHEL
John Finke, President and CEO, HICKORYTECH
Furthermore, Cross River Fiber is proud to make its mark on Metro Connect as the event’s badge sponsor.
Cross River Fiber is a New Jersey-based CLEC and boutique dark fiber optic and telecommunications solutions provider that designs, constructs, and maintains its own independent fiber infrastructure. Designed around your company’s unique requirements, Cross River Fiber can provide the most effective high-speed fiber optic network for your business which can be scaled through latency, diversity, or an alternative option to the other carriers out there today. Contact email@example.com for more info or to schedule a meeting at Metro Connect 2012.