Category Archives: Event
In today’s ever-evolving business climate—ripe with technological innovations, bleeding-edge solutions, and chief differentiators—the lifeblood to any good business hinges on its ability to form partnerships, solve challenges, and build lasting professional relationships. And that’s exactly the message Telx is hoping to spread to its 600-plus attendees at its inaugural MarketplaceLIVE West Event.
Designed to bring together leading cloud computing providers, service providers, capital markets firms, large enterprises, and media and entertainment companies, this first-ever event will explore next-generation topics and hopefully inspire the conceptualization of new ideas. This year, iMiller Public Relations (iMPR) will be on hand for the Dec. 5 kick-off event at Nob Hill Masonic Center in San Francisco, CA.
Founded in 2011, iMPR has firmly established itself as an independent public relations and marketing communication services company committed to much more than just PR and marketing. Conversely, the company is steadfast in its goal of presenting holistic and integrated marketing solutions that drive results.
Joining iMPR’s on the West Coast are some of its clients, including Global Capacity,Hidalgo Communications, INOC, Open Data Centers, Pacnet and Unitas Global. To schedule a meeting with iMPR, or any of its clients at Telx MarketplaceLIVE West, email email@example.com.
Join NEDAS at Our Annual Philly Social
Held at the Yards Brewing Company
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH DECEMBER 24th!
We warmly invite you to join us at the Northeast DAS + Small Cell Association’s Philly Social Event on January 7th, 2014! Blow off some steam, relax and mingle with industry friends for an interactive evening at Yards Brewing Company!
Kick off the new year by enjoying delicious eats, drinks and even a tour of the brewery.
Spots are filling up fast!
Early bird rates of $50.00 are only available through December 24, 2013.
Admission is FREE for carrier customers and vertical real estate end users (requires prior authorization).
To learn more about our event and our fantastic sponsorship opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
There is no disputing the power of the corporate event industry. After all, according to the Convention Industry Council, in 2011, 205 million people attended 1.8 million events that cost more than $263 billion in direct spending in the U. S. alone. When it comes to your business, every cent spent on a corporate event counts.
So, what are the top five things you need to consider when planning your next gathering?
- A Date that Works: The likelihood of filling the trade show floor or breakout tracks hinges greatly on the date you choose to host your event. Many executives like to avoid weekend travel any chance they get. Therefore, start your convention no earlier than Tuesday, which gives your key stakeholders one full day of travel before your show gets started. Similarly, do not plan anything exceedingly close to mass-observed holidays.
- A Manageable Daily Schedule: Nobody wants to feel like they are running a marathon at your event—trekking several miles to go from one breakout to the next. In addition, nobody wants massive lull periods, which make them second-guess their decision to forgo a normal work day for your event. Therefore, plan your schedule carefully. Schedule breaks, hold giveaway contests to make it worthwhile for attendees and never underestimate the power of a conference party.
- Pay Attention to Details: From ensuring that you have a well-designed website to securing hotel blocks for your guests, pay attention to the little extra touches that provide value-add (such as an itinerary and description of the area when they check in).
- Day-of Prep: While the prep work leading up the event may seem exhausting, your day-of prep should certainly steal the cake. Make sure the venue looks good, that your team is organized and that all hands are on deck to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
- Branding, Branding, Branding: Your entire event should ring true to your corporate identity. Make sure your event is in line with your core value proposition and allow your attendees to feel a part of shaping your brand persona.
Whether you are hosting a conference, trade show, grand opening, product launch, corporate party or any other type of event, iMiller Public Relations has the industry insight, expertise and experience to help make your next event a success.
TeliaSonera International Carrier (TSIC) recently announced the completion of its major network expansion in North America to deliver greater reach, more diversity and higher performance to its customers. The announcement was made at the TSIC press conference during Dreamforce ’13 in San Francisco, CA. Media and analysts converged in the Hampton Room of the Westin St. Francis, joining TSIC President Erik Hallberg; Ivo Pascucci, Regional Director, Americas; and Rickard Bäcklin, Marketing Director, as well as virtual attendees who participated via Webex.
Mr. Hallberg also participated on a panel at the Dreamforce event on Tuesday, November 19th. The session, entitled ‘Communications Industry Kickoff: The New Communications Customer’, explored the current state of the industry as well as the evolving roles of operators as they adapt to meet the ever-changing needs and expectations of today’s customers.
The project is the company’s largest network build-out in the Americas since its original U.S. fiber investment in 2000. Building on its success of landing 50 new, large-scale customers in 2013 alone, TSIC added 11,500 miles of fiber (18,400 km) to its already expansive global backbone, further strengthening its commitment and ability to provide customers with high performance and business critical connectivity. In addition to TSIC’s increased reach in the U.S., the build-out also provides customers with a diverse connection into the rapidly growing region of South America with Points of Presence (PoPs) in Boca Raton, Jacksonville and Miami. The completion of this network expansion will extend TSIC’s reach to 32 American cities and 44 Points of Presence (PoPs) by December 31, 2014.
As a ‘top five’ carrier in the Americas, TSIC focuses extensive resources to support the performance needs of its American clients. Internet intelligence authority Renesys ranks TSIC as one of the top two global IP backbone providers. The company owns and operates its own network across Europe, North America and Asia. TSIC leverages its vast global fiber backbone with over 200 PoPs worldwide to provide its customers with a scalable and secure network, enhanced quality of service and access to anything, anywhere.
For more information about TSIC and its American expansion, visit www.teliasoneraic.com.