Tag Archives: Network Access Solutions
If a sales kick-off is held on the 66th floor of the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) in Chicago, followed by a team-outing to watch the Chicago Bulls play and then closed on one of the nicest days ever experience in January… in Chicago, then 2012 is going to be THE YEAR for Global Capacity.
The team has shared thoughts, ideas and concerns while diving deep into the products and solutions that deliver automated quoting and network delivery for off-net access network services to global carriers, integrators and service providers around the world. As an outside guest, it has been a tremendously rewarding experience to hear the excitement about how Global Capacity’s solutions solve the problems of the industry. Since 1997 the company has been absolutely focused on creating efficiencies in the lifecycle management and delivery of off-net access network solutions. No doubt the company was ahead of its time, but now – it’s ripe.
With a comprehensive, proven portfolio of services – anchored by its One Marketplace Access Exchange – Global Capacity is set to provide companies throughout the industry immense efficiencies in the way they procure access network solutions. These tools will help companies streamline processes, turn around quotes more quickly and competitively providing a competitive advantage to any user of the platform. With marquee customers, the ability to manage, deliver and assure access network delivery solutions – the company is ready, willing and able to share their success with you. And if that’s not enough – with an opportunity to attend a meeting in a room with this view? It’s worth the call.
For more information about Global Capacity and their One Marketplace Access Exchange visit www.globalcapacity.com
Is your company’s 2012 resolution to save money, increase revenue and create more efficiencies in your network? Then look no further than this post. There are a few companies that are capable of leveraging the right tools and software to help you achieve your network optimization goals. Global Capacity is one of the companies that leverages its vast knowledge and resources to provide companies tangible cost savings solutions that get results.
Through its One Marketplace Access Exchange, in essence an ‘Orbitz’ to quote, order, provision and manage global access network solutions, Global Capacity provides optimization analysis that can save companies a ton of money on access delivery solutions. How? By leveraging its proprietary platform together with its tariff software, LATTIS, and marketplace intelligence, Global Capacity can provide a real cost savings solution that saves money, consolidates network and identifies excess capacity that can be monetized.
1) By analyzing existing inventory, Global Capacity can identify where you are spending too much on individual circuits. Many companies don’t realize that over the course of time their circuits, though they may not be the most important (i.e. the ones they are provisioning today) are costing them a lot more money to manage than they should. By comparing your costs against marketplace rates typical savings of 5-7% can be achieved, particularly on ‘aged’ circuits.
2) This type of analysis yields a financial optimization solution where recommended consolidation, re-negotiation or circuit re-homing can accomplish even further cost savings results. Many network grooming solutions achieve a 10-15% cost savings for companies – this is attributable directly to your bottom line. AND – it gets better.
3) With a physical re-grooming solution implemented, Global Capacity can help optimize your network spend by consolidating network access solutions which results in identifying excess/unused capacity. This excess capacity can be used to provision new customer circuits at very little incremental cost. The diagram is an example of how you can achieve more efficiencies in your network, identify consolidation points to increase revenue.
This is just a small example but it’s powerful enough to illustrate how Global Capacity can help you achieve your goals this year. So start 2012 right – contact Global Capacity today to achieve the following:
1) Get an accurate inventory of your access network services and costs
2) Identify where cost savings and optimization can be achieved
3) Create excess capacity and then monetize it through effective channels that will increase revenue without increasing your costs
This solution will increase your bottom-line, improve margin and EBITDA. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or visit www.globalcapacity.com today.