April 19, 2018 — Chayora, a Hong Kong-based data centre infrastructure company, announces today that its Chief Operating Officer, Jonathan Berney, will speak at ANREV China Conference 2018, taking place in Shanghai.
On Wednesday, 25 April 2018, Mr. Berney will participate in a panel discussion titled, “Data Centres.” Panelists will examine how alternative real estate sectors not only offer value to investors, but also plug them into key trends such as the growth in Chinese consumption, the changing needs of its Millennial workforce and the expanding digital economy.
- Panel Discussion: “Data Centres”
- Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 4:00 PM
- “Data Centre” panel members include:
- Jonathan Berney, Chief Operating Officer, Chayora
- Paul Dwyer, Director, Regional Lead Data Centre Solutions, JLL
- Yu Min, COO and Partner, Taiji Data Technology
- Moderator: Tammy Tang, China co-head and Head of China Industrial Services, Colliers International
- Robinson Wang, Vice President & Chief Architect, AtHub
# # #
Chayora Limited, headquartered in Hong Kong, is wholly-owned by Chayora Holdings Limited, a Cayman Island-based company. Chayora develops large-scale, world-class designed and operated, long-term scalable data centres and data centre campuses in China. Chayora serves global Fortune 500 companies and premium Chinese data centre users offering cloud services, ICT services, financial services or other services offerings relying on intensive, high quality data centre infrastructure in China.
iMiller Public Relations for Chayora
Tel: +1 866 307 2510