NEW JERSEY – January 09, 2023 – fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, a leading developer and operator of custom-designed data centers in North America, announces today that its Chief Revenue Officer, John Bonczek will be participating on a panel at PTC’23. The event is taking place January 15-18, 2023 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
John will participate in the panel, “Disaster Recovery” that is taking place on Sunday, January 15th at 10:45 a.m. HST. The panel will be placed in the morning workshops alongside other industry leaders. The panel will discuss trends, solutions, and many other factors on the topic of disaster recovery.
- Panel Discussion: “Disaster Recovery”
- Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort
- MPCC, South Pacific 1
- Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 10:45 AM – 12:00 PM HST
Panel members include:
- John Bonczek, CRO, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, USA
- Beatrice Mok, Marketing Director, Kacific Broadband Satellites Ltd., Singapore
- Sergy Mummert, SVP, Sales Global Cloud & Strategic Partnerships, SES, USA
- Kevin Hohman, VP, Strategic Sales, TierPoint, USA
About fifteenfortysevenCritical Systems Realty, LLC
fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty (“1547”) is a leading developer, operator, and owner of highly-interconnected, custom-designed data centers with over 1.1 million square feet of data center space under management throughout North America and Europe. 1547 selects sites, designs facilities, and manages developments to optimize returns for all stakeholders across new and interconnected properties. With interconnection in the company’s DNA, 1547’s connectivity-focused portfolio of data centers includes carrier hotels and core connectivity hubs designed to deliver customized mission-critical solutions from concept to connection. To learn more about fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, please visit: https://1547realty.com/.
iMiller Public Relations