Miller is an Industry Veteran, the President of NEDAS, the CEO of iMiller Public Relations and a Co-Founder of the Independent Data Center Alliance
MAMARONECK, NY – OCTOBER 22, 2019 – On Tuesday, October 22 from 10:10 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., Ilissa Miller, Founder & CEO of iMiller Public Relations, President of NEDAS and Co-Founder of the Independent Data Center Alliance, will moderate a panel at DICE Local: New Jersey titled “The Evolving Enterprise User: Cloud Migration, Hybridization IT Strategy, Managed Services and Network Enablement.” The discussion will address how the growing use of outsourced IT services drives demand for a hybrid cloud strategy. Leveraging more than two decades of industry experience, Miller will bring a wealth of knowledge and insight to the discussion while highlighting the strength of each panelist’s industry perspective.
Taking place at Sungard Availability Services, the annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE) New Jersey brings together leading owners, developers, investors, end users and major players in the data center space to discuss important topics and challenges facing the industry.
- DICE Local: New Jersey, “The Evolving Enterprise User: Cloud Migration, Hybridization IT Strategy, Managed Services and Network Enablement” Panel
- Sungard Availability Services, 777 Central Boulevard, Carlstadt, NJ 07072
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 from 10:10 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Joseph Dufner, Vice President, Directlink Technologies Corporation
- Rick Galietta, Senior Director, Global Solutions Architects – Americas, Equinix
- Mary Jane Horne, Senior VP, Global Network Services, INAP
- Phil Koblence, Co-Founder & COO, NYI
- Jim Paterson, Senior VP, Global Product Management, Sungard Availability Services
- Mike Sevret, President, South Reach Networks
- Ilissa Miller, Founder & CEO of iMiller Public Relations, President of NEDAS and Co-Founder of the Independent Data Center Alliance
To register for DICE Local: New Jersey, please click here. Utilize the promotional code (IPRN20VWWF) at checkout for 20% off.
# # #
About iMiller Public Relations
iMiller Public Relations (iMPR) is a results-driven, independent public relations and marketing consulting firm. iMPR works with global telecom and technology companies that when coalesced represent more than $100B in revenues. At the forefront of our market leadership positioning is iMPR’s industry thought-leadership, where our consultative, industry-insider perspective helps clients propel their messages more effectively. Our services include: Strategic Media Relations, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Social Media, Event Planning, Creative and Content Development, and more. iMiller Public Relations produces the NEDAS event series and is the management entity or and co-founder of the Independent Data Center Alliance. For more information about iMPR, visit www.imillerpr.com.
iMiller Public Relations