Ilissa Miller is the CEO of iMiller Public Relations, the President of NEDAS and a co-founder of the Independent Data Center Alliance
Mamaroneck, NY — September 3, 2019 — On Monday, September 9 from 2:10 p.m. – 3:05 p.m., Ilissa Miller, Founder & CEO of iMiller Public Relations, President of NEDAS and a co-founder of the Independent Data Center Alliance, will moderate a panel at CAPRE’s Inaugural Women in Critical Mission: Awareness, Leadership, Mentoring titled ‘Bridging The Digital Divide’. With more than two decades of industry experience, Miller will bring a wealth of knowledge and industry insights to the discussion while leveraging the strength of each panelists’ industry perspectives.
Taking place at Stone Tower Winery in Leesburg, VA, Women in Critical Mission will bring together the most revolutionary leaders in the industry to begin bridging the gap on gender disparity among professionals in the Data Center field. The event, focused on women in the industry, will serve as a prelude to the CAPRE’s Data Center series anchor event, The Washington D.C & Mid-Atlantic Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Summit, which takes place on September 10.
- Women in Critical Mission Digital Divide Panel
- Stone Tower Winery, 19925 Hogback Mountain Rd, Leesburg, VA 20175
- Monday, September 9, 2019 from 2:10 p.m. – 3:05 p.m.
- Ilissa Miller, Founder & CEO of iMiller Public Relations, President of NEDAS and co-founder of the Independent Data Center Alliance
- Tina Gravel, SVP of Channels and Alliances, Cyxtera
- Stephanie Joshi, Azure Federal Solutions, Account Executive, Microsoft
- Amy Marks, CEO, XSite Modular
- Triloka Shanbhag, Project Manager, HITT Contracting
- Melissa A. Stanislaw, Director of Marketing Strategy and Sales Enablement, ZenFi Networks
For more information about the Women in Critical Mission event and Digital Divide panel, visit www.capremedia.com/events/women-in-mission-critical-awareness-leadership-mentoring.
About iMiller Public Relations
iMiller Public Relations (iMPR) is a results-driven, independent public relations and marketing consulting firm. iMPR works with global telecom and technology companies that when coalesced represent more than $100B in revenues. At the forefront of our market leadership positioning is iMPR’s industry thought-leadership, where our consultative, industry-insider perspective helps clients propel their messages more effectively. Our services include: Strategic Media Relations, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Social Media, Event Planning, Creative and Content Development, and more. iMiller Public Relations produces the NEDAS event series and is the management entity or and co-founder of the Independent Data Center Alliance. For more information about iMPR, visit www.imillerpr.com.
iMiller Public Relations