Date: November 12-13, 2015
Location: Half Moon Bay, CA
IMN is excited to announce the expansion of its data center event series! Focusing on the critical business issues that C-level executives at data center, colocation and Cloud service providers must face, the agenda addresses four key themes: Optimizing Business Models & Strategies for Growth, Expanding to New Service Offerings, Cost Reduction & Mitigation Strategies, and Cost-Effective Infrastructure Investment & Future-Proofing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Banks, PE firms, Venture Capitalists and other investors in this industry
- Data Center/Colocation Tenants and Cloud Service Consumers
- Enterprise End-Users that own their Data Centers
- Public and Private Data Center, Colocation and Cloud Service Providers
- Other service providers to the industry are not limited to
For more information, please visit– http://www.imn.org/dcwest15. We look forward to welcoming you on November 12-13 in Half Moon Bay!
To receive a 10% discount, please enter the code IMPR when registering. Click here to register.