March 27, 2019 — ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of communications infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro region, announces today that its Senior Vice President of Operations, Patrick O’Hare, will be participating in a roundtable about network fiber at Prysmian Group NExsT Telecom Forum, taking place April 11, 2019 in New York, New York.
From 3:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. EST on April 11, Mr. O’Hare will join other industry peers in a roundtable discussion titled “Leadership Fiber: Creating the Foundation”. O’Hare brings 28 years of telecommunications experience and insights into network fiber and wireless technology infrastructure to share what is required to bring 5G to market. The panel will be moderated by Jennifer Fritzsche, Managing Director of Communications Infrastructure and Telecoms Services at Wells Fargo Securities.
Leadership Fiber: Creating the Foundation
- What technology, business applications, policies and regulations will need to be in place when 5G becomes a reality?
- Prysmian Group NExsT Telecom Forum
- Lotte New York Palace
- 455 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022
- Thursday, April 11, 2019, 3:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. EST
- Patrick O’Hare, Senior Vice President of Operations, ZenFi Networks
- Christina Bassett, Senior Manager – ODN Infrastructure Network Planning Team, Verizon
- Jennifer Sims, CEO, Power and Telephone Supply
- Cheri Beranek, President/CEO, Clearfield
- Michael Jenkins, CTO, Zayo Group
- Melinda White, CEO, Transit Wireless
- Moderator: Jennifer Fritzsche, Managing Director of Communications Infrastructure and Telecoms Services at Wells Fargo Securities
About ZenFi Networks
ZenFi Networks is an innovative locally-owned and operated communications infrastructure company focused on enabling fiber optic network, distributed colocation and wireless siting solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting, and delivering fiber optic network, distributed colocation, and wireless connectivity solutions. ZenFi Networks innovative infrastructure solutions meet the Enterprise, Carrier, and Wireless Operator connectivity needs of today and those required to sustain their growth into the future. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations