December 5, 2019 — PointOne, a data center campus developer specializing in the delivery of strategic, scalable and efficient real estate, power and network in the emerging Virginia Beach market, announces that its Sales Director George Tully, will participate on the panel “Preparing for the Next Generation of Capacity Demand” at Subsea Americas 2019. The panel will take place at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 12, 2019 at the Park Hyatt in Washington D.C.
Tully will join a group of eminent industry peers as they discuss how changing industry trends and requirements will shape and drive the future of subsea cable capacity. As Sales Director for the NAP of Virginia Beach™, PointOne’s cable landing station and data center campus in Virginia Beach, VA, Tully brings more than 25 years of telecommunications industry experience in colocation, interconnections, cloud and hosting solutions. With thorough insight into the thriving subsea cable ecosystem located at the strategic Virginia Beach location, including MAREA and BRUSA, Tully will leverage his deep expertise to discuss the logistics of empowering subsea connectivity and access into the future.
PointOne’s President, Elaine Feeney, will also be in attendance. To schedule a meeting with PointOne or to discuss how the company’s strategic data center services can ideally position customers with added scalability and flexibility, please email email@example.com.
- Panel: Preparing for the Next Generation of Capacity Demand
- Subsea Americas 2019
- Park Hyatt Washington D.C
- 1201 24th St NW
- Washington, DC 20037
- Thursday, December 12, 2019
- 10:00 a.m.
- George Tully, Sales Director, PointOne
- Artur Mendes, Chief Commercial Officer, Angola Cables
- Tom Brown, President and CEO, DataGryd
- Tim Parker, Vice President of Network Strategy, Flexential
- Peter Zwinkels, Subsea Sales Vice President, Infinera
- Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Raymond White, Business Development Coordinator, Virginia Beach Department of Economic Development
# # #
PointOne Development Corp. acquires, develops, owns, and operates carrier neutral data center and subsea cable landing station campuses. PointOne’s current portfolio includes NAP of Virginia Beach™, Remington Technology Park, and other hyperscale ready campuses in NOVA and Canada. PointOne is currently developing an additional 280,000SF of data center space and is constantly increasing their portfolio of unique sites in critical locations.
iMiller Public Relations for PointOne
Tel: +1 866.307.2510