Webinar to explore liquid cooling server technologies throughout the data center industry
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON – January 24, 2024 – Sabey Data Centers, a premier designer, builder and operator of multi-tenant data centers, announces today that its Chief Technology Officer, John Sasser, will participate in a Tetra Tech Webinar Program. The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 8 am PT.
Sasser will join other industry experts for the webinar program, “AI Data Centers of the Future: A Deeper Dive into Liquid Cooling Technology.” The webinar will discuss:
- Advantages and disadvantages of Liquid Cooled Server Technology
- The different types of liquid cooled systems
- What is the future of the Liquid Cooled AI Data Centers
- Why now is the time to renovate or build liquid cooled AI data centers
In addition to all day-to-day operations, start-ups and transitions, Sasser is responsible for developing the conceptual bases of design and operations for data centers, managing client relationships, overseeing construction projects, and planning for electrical utility capacity.
WHEN: Thursday, January 25 at 8:00 – 9:00 am PT
WHO: Webinar participants include:
- John Sasser, Chief Technology Officer, Sabey Data Centers
- Satej Desai, Data Center Engineering, Nvidia
- Scott Walace, Data Center Engineering, Nvidia
- Steven Straus, Mechanical Engineer, Tetra Tech High Performance Buildings Group
- Ali Heydari, Technical Director, Nvidia
To Register for Tetra Tech Liquid Cooling Webinar, please click here.
About Sabey Data Centers:
With a portfolio of more than four million square feet of mission-critical space, Sabey Data Centers is one of the largest privately-owned multi-tenant data center owners/developers/operators in the United States. Sabey specializes in scalable, custom-built solutions, including data center-ready shell space and fully turnkey data centers managed by Sabey’s award-winning critical environment staff. Consistently recognized for low-cost hydroelectric power, operational excellence through its world-class data centers, and sustained uptime, Sabey is proud to provide data center services to many of the world’s top financial, technology, and healthcare companies. The company is a joint venture between Sabey Corporation and National Real Estate Advisors, LLC, acting as the investment manager on behalf of its institutional clients.
iMiller Public Relations