SEATTLE, WASHINGTON – August 23, 2022 – Sabey Data Centers, a premier colocation data center provider, announces today that its Chief Technology Officer, John Sasser, will be speaking in an opening keynote at National DICE Data Center Management, Operations and Cooling Summit. The one day event will be taking place on September 8, 2022. John brings 30 years of management experience to Sabey’s operations and data center portfolio. In addition to all day-to-day operations, start-ups and transitions, John is responsible for developing the conceptual bases of design and operations for data centers, managing client relationships, overseeing construction projects, and planning for electrical utility capacity.
On Thursday, September 8, at 8:30 a.m., John Sasser will be speaking on the keynote, “How to Future-Proof Your Data Center Operation: Given the Dynamics of Today, How Are You Planning for Tomorrow?” alongside other industry professionals. This keynote will look at the trajectory of the industry, land availability and cost pressures for renewable energy. They will discuss how companies are planning for tomorrow and the years to come.
- Opening Keynote: “How to Future-Proof Your Data Center Operation: Given the
- Dynamics of Today, How Are You Planning for Tomorrow?”
- National DICE Data Center Management, Operations and Cooling Summit
- Westin San Jose, Atrium Room and Grand Ballroom
- 302 South Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113
- Thursday, September 8, from 8:30 – 9:10 a.m. PT
Panel members include:
- John Sasser, Chief Technology Officer, Sabey Data Centers
- Arman Khalili, Chief Executive Officer, VPLS
- Paul Froutan, Chief Technology Officer, Enchanted Rock
- Aaron Wangenheim, Chief Operating Officer, T5 Data Centers
About Sabey Data Centers:
With a portfolio of more than four million square feet of mission-critical space, Sabey Data Centers is one of the largest privately-owned multi-tenant data center owners/developers/operators in the United States. Sabey specializes in scalable, custom-built solutions, including data center-ready shell space and fully turnkey data centers managed by Sabey’s award-winning critical environment staff. Consistently recognized for low-cost hydroelectric power, operational excellence through its world-class data centers, and sustained uptime, Sabey is proud to provide data center services to many of the world’s top financial, technology, and healthcare companies. The company is a joint venture between Sabey Corporation and National Real Estate Advisors, LLC, acting as the investment manager on behalf of its institutional clients.
iMiller Public Relations