The major players in the U.S. communications and fiber infrastructure sectors will gather together at Metro Connect USA 2016, taking place January 26-27, 2016 at the Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort in Miami, Florida. Driven by an agenda shaped by industry thought-leaders, Metro Connect USA 2016 provides a platform to discover the most influential M&A activities in 2016, learn about the newest and most advanced technologies in the industry, and discover how these factors will impact businesses in the coming years.
The speakers that participate in Metro Connect USA 2016 panels and presentations represent a veritable who’s who of C-suite executives and senior management from data center and fiber providers, IT infrastructure and network engineers, as well as architects and vendors.
Featured presenters include:
- Hunter Newby, Founder and CEO, Allied Fiber
- Grant van Rooyen, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cologix
- Anthony Rossabi, Managing Director and Senior Vice President of Digital Realty
- Randy Brouckman, Chief Executive Officer of EdgeConneX®
- Kevin B. Coyne, Co-Founder, President and CFO, FiberLight
- Jack Lodge, President of Global Capacity
- Gil Santaliz, Founder and Managing Member of NJFX
- Dan Caruso, Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO, Zayo Group
- Ray La Chance, President and CEO, ZenFi
- And more!
Attracting 480+ delegates from over 200 companies, Metro Connect USA 2016 is the fundamental meeting point for strategic conversations with the U.S. communications and fiber infrastructure industry’s main players.
To learn more about the conference, visit www.capacityconferences.com/Metro-Connect-USA.
To register, click here.
We hope to see you in Miami!