HUNT VALLEY, Md.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–
Ventev Wireless Infrastructure, a division of TESSCO Technologies Incorporated (TESS), will showcase an all-encompassing ecosystem of products and solutions designed to deploy, protect, power, and improve the performance of Wi-Fi radios, at the 2014 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition, February 2-6, in Orlando, Florida.
While this is Ventev’s first appearance at a BICSI conference, many of the products Ventev will exhibit are field-proven, turnkey solutions that enable faster deployments and lower total costs. Comprised of three industry-leading product lines – TerraWave Solutions®, Ventev®, and Wireless Solutions® – Ventev Wireless Infrastructure provides datacom installers, system integrators, and end-users with a comprehensive ecosystem of wireless products – from antennas, enclosures, cable and cable accessories, to more complex, fully integrated power and outdoor wireless enclosure systems.
Ventev will showcase a variety of antennas, enclosures, and accessories that expand and enhance any type of network, including:
- Wall-Mount Enclosure for Wi-Fi Access Points (TESSCO No. 525107) – provides optimal Wi-Fi coverage in high-ceiling structures.
- Warehouse Enclosure Solution With Integrated Antenna (TESSCO No. 393116) – improves RF coverage and provides maximum protection in challenging, open-area environments.
- High-Density Ceiling-Mount Wi-Fi Antenna for Wi-Fi Access Points (TESSCO No. 567653) – camouflages a Wi-Fi access point for improved capacity, aesthetics and security.
- 802.11n/ac Patch Antenna (TESSCO No. 544625) – operates with both 802.11n and 802.11ac access points, and enables a seamless transition to the new standard.
- PoE Outdoor Enclosure System for Cisco 3602e Access Points (TESSCO No. 514458) – allows indoor access points to be deployed in outdoor environments.
- PoE Freezer Enclosure System for Cisco 3602e Access Points (TESSCO No. 569608) – powers and protects indoor access points in refrigerator-type applications.
Visit www.terra-wave.com/BICSI-2014 for more information on the ecosystem of products and solutions Ventev will have on display at Booth #628, February 2-6, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida.
About Ventev Wireless Infrastructure
Ventev Wireless Infrastructure, a division of TESSCO Technologies Inc., designs and manufactures solutions that deploy, protect, power, and improve the performance of every type of wireless network: Wi-Fi, DAS (distributed antenna systems), cellular, mesh and two-way. The extensive line of products such as antennas, enclosures, cable, and solar-powered base stations support these networks and their applications both indoors and outdoors. Ventev Wireless Infrastructure’s (www.ventev.com) three product lines are: TerraWave Solutions (Wi-Fi enclosures, antennas and cable assemblies); Ventev (integrated power and outdoor enclosure solutions); and Wireless Solutions (base station infrastructure including towers, site hardware and grounding).
TESSCO Technologies Inc. (TESS), Hunt Valley, Maryland, is Your Total Source® for making wireless work. The convergence of wireless and the Internet is revolutionizing the way we live, work and play. New systems and applications are creating opportunities and challenges at an unprecedented rate. TESSCO is there, thinking in new ways for exceptional outcomes. TESSCO (www.tessco.com) architects and delivers, with innovation, productivity and speed, the product and value chain solutions to organizations responsible for building, using and maintaining wireless broadband systems. The Company is a component of the Russell 2000® index.