New York – February 16, 2022 – ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of digital infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro regions, announces today that its Chief Financial Officer, Michael Brescio, will be participating on a panel at Proximo Americas Digital Infrastructure Finance 2022. The event will be taking place on March 3, 2022 in New York.
On Thursday, March 3, at 10:30 a.m. EST, Michael will join fellow industry experts on a panel titled, “Financing the Landscape for Digital Assets”. Panelists will discuss the ever increasing demand driving new financing and deal structures, along with what risks are not being recognized in the industry.
- Panel Discussion: “Financing the Landscape for Digital Assets”
- Proximo Americas Digital Infrastructure Finance 2022
360 Madison Avenue
New York, New York
- Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. EST
Panel members include:
- Michael Brescio, Chief Financial Officer, ZenFi Networks
- Steven Marshall, Executive Chairman – Telecoms, Cordiant Capital
- Michael Obhof, Managing Director, Ardian
- Nicholas Laag, Chief Executive Officer, Prime Data Centers
- Kemal Hawa, Partner, Greenberg Traurig
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative digital infrastructure company focused on delivering wireless siting, network edge colocation and fiber optic network solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting and delivering solutions that enable Mobile Network Operators, Wholesale Telecommunications Providers and Large Enterprise clients. With its purpose-built C-RAN infrastructure, ZenFi Networks is at the forefront of network architecture innovation and a critical part of the digital ecosystem in one of the biggest, most important markets in the world. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations