ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of digital infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro regions, announces today that its Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ray LaChance will be participating on a panel at the TMT M&A Forum USA 2022. The event will be taking place on September 28, 2022 in Manhattan, New York. Ray, a network technology industry veteran, leverages years of experience managing teams that design, build and operate complex, high-capacity communications networks for mobile network operators, wholesale carriers and large enterprise clients.
On Wednesday, September 28, at 11:30 a.m., Ray will participate on the panel “Fiber and Broadband Panel – Growth Strategies for Broadband Infrastructure”, alongside other telecom industry veterans. This panel will assess how the market has developed and where the smart money will go next. They will discuss:
- How is the M&A and valuation landscape developing and who is leading the charge? What roll-up strategies are proving successful?
- What are the most effective sources of financing and structuring deals, and how are initiatives like the bipartisan bill for digital infrastructure impacting the market?
- Greenfield vs. Brownfield – what strategies are being employed to roll out new networks and upgrade existing ones? Are there alternatives to traditional fiber networks?
- What are the operator success stories and best practices in the sector, and how can others learn from past challenges? Are there synergistic opportunities for fiber cos?
WHERE: TMT M&A Forum USA 2022
The Metropolitan Club
WHEN: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 from 11:30 A.M. – 12:15 P.M. E.T
WHO: Panel members include:
- Ray LaChance, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, ZenFi Networks
- Garrett Baker, Global Co-Head – Telecom, Media & Entertainment Group, Lazard
- Brett Lindsey, President & CEO, Everstream
- Chad Crank, Managing Director, Grain Management
- Moderator: Rodrigo Teixeira, Managing Director, Global Head TMT Industry Group, Santander CIB
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative digital infrastructure company focused on delivering wireless siting, network edge colocation and fiber optic network solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting and delivering solutions that enable Mobile Network Operators, Wholesale Telecommunications Providers and Large Enterprise clients. With its purpose-built C-RAN infrastructure, ZenFi Networks is at the forefront of network architecture innovation and a critical part of the digital ecosystem in one of the biggest, most important markets in the world. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations