New York – January 24, 2022 – ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of digital infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro regions, announces today that its Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ray LaChance, and its Chief Administrative Officer of ZenFi Networks and President of Wireless Division of CityBridge, Robert Sokota, will be participating in panels at Metro Connect USA 2022. The event will be taking place on January 31 – February 2, 2022, in Miami, Florida.
On Monday, January 31, at 2:10 p.m. EST, Robert will join fellow industry experts on the panel “How are We Meeting the Demands for Digital Infrastructure?”. Panelists will discuss how we critically explore how we are working collaboratively with governments and vendors to fast-track network builds and upgrade existing infrastructure.
On Tuesday, February 1, at 11:00 a.m., Ray will participate on the panel “CEO Panel Discussion: Building for Sky-Rocketing Demands” alongside other industry leaders. In this session, we will hear from some of the leading CEOs on how the past year has affected their respective businesses, how they see their companies meeting the demands of 2023 and beyond, and what some of the most talked about deals signal for the direction of our sector.
Robert Sokota Speaking Session:
- Panel Discussion: “How Are We Meeting the Demands for Digital Infrastructure?”
- Metro Connect USA 2020
Nobu Hotel Eden Roc
4525 Collins Ave,
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Monday, January 31, 2022 at 2:10 p.m.
Panel members include:
- Robert Sokota, CAO and President, Wireless Division of
- CityBridge, ZenFi Networks
- Maria Browne, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Gil Sataliz, Founder and CEO, NJFX
- Justin Melnikoff, President and COO, MOX Networks
- Eric Watko, Vice President Innovation Product Line Management, American
Ray LaChance Speaking Session:
- CEO Panel Discussion: Building for Sky-Rocketing Demands
- Metro Connect USA 2022
1 Hotel South Beach
2341 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Tuesday, February 1, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
Panel members include:
- Ray LaChance, Co-Founder and CEO, ZenFi Networks
- Andrew Lipman, Senior Partner and Chair, Telecommunications, Media & Technology Practice, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Brett Lindsey, CEO, Everstream
- Andres Irlando, President, Zayo
- Kurt Van Wagenen, President & CEO, Firstlight Fiber
- Kenny Gunderman, President & CEO, Uniti
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative digital infrastructure company focused on delivering wireless siting, network edge colocation and fiber optic network solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting and delivering solutions that enable Mobile Network Operators, Wholesale Telecommunications Providers and Large Enterprise clients. With its purpose-built C-RAN infrastructure, ZenFi Networks is at the forefront of network architecture innovation and a critical part of the digital ecosystem in one of the biggest, most important markets in the world. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
# # #
iMiller Public Relations for ZenFi