25+ Key Industry Speakers Gather to Discuss the Future of Voice and Data Services in the Fast-Growing Asian Market
London, UK, November 10, 2014 – Capacity Conferences, specializing in connecting regional carrier communities, announces the final agenda for the 11th annual Capacity Asia 2014 conference. The premiere C-level networking event for the Asia-Pacific and international carrier communities will take place 18-20 November, 2014 at the Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. A pre-event welcome reception will be held 17 November 2014.
Capacity Asia 2014 will welcome 600+ executives from 250+ carriers and service providers and features 25 key industry speakers. Executives will gather to discuss a variety of topics and gain insight into innovative telecoms service offerings and new business opportunities. Discussion points will encompass the future of voice and data services in a fast-growing market, along with dialogues on Asia’s emerging markets: SAARC and Indochina.
Day 1 program highlights for Capacity Asia 2014 include:
- “Forecasting Future Trends” by VIP Speaker, Anders Sorman-Nilsson, Creative Director and Founder, Thinque
- Keynote address “Snapshot of the Future of the Content World”, presented by Markku Lepisto, Principal Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Keynote panel discussion “Friend or Foe: Assessing the Future of Content in the Asia-Pacific Market and the Role of the Carriers and OTTs in a New Connected World” featuring representatives from PCCW Global, CDNetworks, NTT Communications and Tata Communications
Day two and three highlights include:
- Executive spotlight “What Are the Key Drivers for Voice Businesses – Is HD Voice the Future? Presented by Viroj Tocharoenvanith, SEVP, CAT Telecom
- Roundtable “Embracing Disruptive Technology – Revolution of Content-Operator Partnerships as Faster Internet Creates a New Platform to Cater to the Customer’s Demand for Fast OTT Services featuring representatives from Buy Carrier Services, Vodafone Carrier Services, ChinaCache, Nimbuzz and Telekom Malaysia
- Bangladesh Government Official Address
“Capacity Asia is set to be one of our largest events this year. We couldn’t put together such a great program without our sponsors,” says Jon Riley, Marketing Manager for Capacity Asia. “A special thanks to our Platinum sponsors: China Telecom, NTT Communications and PCCW Global; Gold sponsors CAT Telecom Public Company Limited, Megaport and Superloop and our Associate sponsors: BICS, ICSS, GTT, Interxion, Orange, Rostelecom, TATA Communications, Telecom Italia Sparkle, Telekom Malaysia, True International Gateway, Verizon Global Wholesale and Vodafone.”
# # #
About Capacity Conferences
With over 20 events across the globe, Capacity Conferences provide valuable opportunities for high-level networking, insightful conference sessions and effective forums to conduct business. Our personal touch, market knowledge, commitment to our clients and creative solutions help our audience achieve their business objectives. Each event combines high-quality content with extensive networking opportunities, enabling attendees to meet decision-makers from local, regional and international carriers and service providers. For further details, please contact Jon Riley at email@example.com.