April 3, 2019 — ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of communications infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro region, announces today that its Director of Marketing Strategy and Sales Enablement, Melissa Stanislaw, will be moderating a panel at CAPRE’s Eighth Annual Greater New York Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Summit, taking place April 18, 2019 in New York City.
On Thursday, April 18, from 8:55 a.m. to 9:55 a.m. EST, Melissa will be moderating the panel titled “5G Implementation, Its North American Rollout & Impact on Data Centers: The Realities, Challenges, Obstacles, & Opportunities for the Industry’s Next Major Milestone.” Alongside industry experts, Melissa will lead a discussion exploring real timelines in terms of implementation in major markets around the U.S., how data centers can prepare for 5G now, and obstacles and opportunities for revenue growth.
- Panel Discussion: “5G Implementation, Its North American Rollout & Impact on Data Centers: The Realities, Challenges, Obstacles, & Opportunities for the Industry’s Next Major Milestone”
- CAPRE’s Eighth Annual Greater New York Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Summit
- The Westin New York at Times Square
- 270 West 43rd Street, New York, New York, 10036
- Thursday, April 18, 2019, 8:55 a.m. to 9:55 a.m. EST
Panel members include:
- Phillip Koblence, Chief Operating Officer, New York Internet
- Amy Kulka-Marks, CEO, XSite Modular
- Jeffrey Moerdler, Partner, Mintz Levin
- J. Todd Raymond, CEO & Managing Director, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, LLC
- Mark Thiele, Edge Computing Engineering, Ericsson
- Melissa Stanislaw, Director of Marketing Strategy and Sales Enablement, ZenFi Networks
CapRate Events’ Josh Anderson caught up with Melissa Stanislaw to talk about ZenFi Networks and what they are looking forward to at CAPRE’s upcoming New York City’s Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Summit. Read the full interview here: www.capremedia.com/capres-nyc-data-center-summit-preview-qa-with-melissa-stanislaw-zenfi-networks.
# # #
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative locally-owned and operated communications infrastructure company focused on enabling fiber optic network, distributed colocation and wireless siting solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting, and delivering fiber optic network, distributed colocation, and wireless connectivity solutions. ZenFi Networks innovative infrastructure solutions meet the Enterprise, Carrier, and Wireless Operator connectivity needs of today and those required to sustain their growth into the future. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations