Colocation procurement just got more customizable—and customer-friendly—thanks to a unique partnership between MOD Mission Critical (MOD), a global managed services provider specializing in managed IT services and colocation solutions, and Cologix, a network-neutral interconnection and data center company.
This strategic relationship will make available MOD’s unique Colo by the ‘U’ services—which lets businesses pay only for the cabinet space they use—across all of Cologix’s 21 locations across the U.S. and Canada, including:
- Columbus, OH: 555 Scherers Court
- Dallas, TX: The INFOMART at 1950 N. Stemmons Freeway
- Jacksonville, FL: 421 West Church Street and 4800 Spring Park Road,
- Lakeland, FL: 2850 Interstate Dr.
- Minneapolis, MN: The 511 Building at 511 11th Avenue South
- Toronto, ON: 151 Front Street West and 905 King Street West
- Vancouver, BC: 555 West Hastings and 1050 West Pender
It’s a mutually beneficial partnership that gives MOD the large platform it needs to extend its highly flexible, scalable and affordable colocation services to underserved markets across North America. At the same time, the partnership also provides Cologix customers with the ability to procure colocation space by the single rack unit.
MOD will also provide Cologix with access to its Managed Service solutions for systems, networks, storage and business continuity.
“We’re excited to partner with MOD and offer our customers micro-colocation of single servers,” Kim Gerhart, U.S. North General Manager at Cologix, explained following the announcement. “Organizations of any size, from startups to enterprises, will now be able to complement Cologix’s services with MOD’s unique combination of managed service delivery and the ability to satisfy specific requirements through smaller colocation solutions.”