PacketFabric, the highly scalable Connectivity-as-a-Service (CaaS) platform and a member of the NantWorks ecosystem of companies, announces today that its President and Chief Operating Officer, Chad Milam, will speak at Submarine Networks World EMEA taking place February 12-13, 2019, in London.
On Tuesday, February 12, at 2:20 p.m. GMT, Mr. Milam will join executives from , Epsilon and HCG Global Communications on the panel, “Revolutionising network design and operations with SDN & NFV,” which will be moderated by Tim Grigg from MT-Consultancy.
- Panel Discussion: “Revolutionising network design and operations with SDN & NFV”
- Business Design Centre, 52 Upper St, London
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- 2:20 p.m. GMT
Panel members include:
- Chad Milam, President and COO, PacketFabric
- Conrad Mallon, Chief Network Architect, SSE Enterprise Telecoms
- Mark Daley, Director, Digital Strategy and Business Development, Epsilon
- Oyovwe Okorodudu, Assistant Vice President, EMEA, HGC Global Communications
- Tim Gigg, Director, MT-Consultancy
To learn more about PacketFabric visit: www.packetfabric.com.
PacketFabric redefines how companies procure, consume, and manage their network connectivity services. Leveraging an innovative, entirely automated SDN-based network architecture and the latest in optical and packet switching technology, PacketFabric enables dynamic, real-time connectivity services between major carrier-neutral colocation facilities at terabit-scale. PacketFabric facilitates coast-to-coast connectivity between more than 150 premier colocation facilities across 19 markets in the United States and Europe, and enables simple, cost-effective, and scalable network deployment via its advanced Application Program Interface (API) and web-based portal.
iMiller Public Relations for PacketFabric
Tel: +1 866 307 2510