March 19, 2019 — ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of communications infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro region, has been invited to present at the TMT M&A Forum USA 2019, taking place April 11, 2019 in New York, New York.
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer , Ray LaChance, will be speaking on a panel discussion among industry peers from 2:00 p.m. to 2:50 p.m. EST, in the afternoon breakout session: “Densification and small cells – Investing in new infrastructure to deliver 5G.” Ray brings over 30 years of industry expertise to the panel, offering deep insights into each facet of what’s required to design and build wireless infrastructure in the NY and NJ metro region. The panel will discuss how investments in densification and small cells differ to prior reliance on traditional towers and how these investment plans need to adapt.
- Option 4, Afternoon Breakout Panel Discussion: “Densification and small cells – Investing in new infrastructure to deliver 5G”
- The TMT M&A Forum 2019
- New York Hilton Midtown
- 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York, 10019
- Thursday, April 11, 2019, 2:00 pm. to 2:50 p.m. EST
Panel members include:
- Ray LaChance, Co-Founder & CEO, ZenFi Networks
- Jim Hyde, CEO, ExteNet Systems
- Piyush Raj, Director- Technology Innovation, American Tower Corporation
- Jim Lockwood, CEO, Aero Wireless Group
- Jason Caliento, Executive Vice President, Mobilitie
- Chair: Robert Gutman, Senior Equity Analyst, Guggenheim Partners
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative locally-owned and operated communications infrastructure company focused on enabling fiber optic network, distributed colocation and wireless siting solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting, and delivering fiber optic network, distributed colocation, and wireless connectivity solutions. ZenFi Networks innovative infrastructure solutions meet the Enterprise, Carrier, and Wireless Operator connectivity needs of today and those required to sustain their growth into the future. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations