February 22, 2019 — ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of communications infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro region, announces today that its Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer, Victoria Lamberth, will be speaking at The INCOMPAS 2019 Policy Summit taking place February 27, 2019 in Washington, DC.
From 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. EST, Mrs. Lamberth will be participating in a panel titled “Competition’s Race to 5G.” Alongside expert industry peers Dane Jasper, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Sonic and Chris Levendos, Vice President of Engineering and Operations for Crown Castle, Lamberth will discuss how wireless technologies, particularly 5G, are changing and driving greater fiber deployment across the industry. The panel will be moderated by Margaret McGill, a technology reporter for Politico, an American political journalism company.
- Panel Discussion: “Competition’s Race to 5G”
- The INCOMPAS 2019 Policy Summit
- New America, 740 15th Street NW, Suite 900, Washington DC
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. EST
Panel members include:
- Victoria Lamberth, Chief Revenue Officer, ZenFi Networks
- Dane Jasper, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Sonic
- Chris Levendos, Vice President of Engineering and Operations, Crown Castle
- Margaret McGill, Technology Reporter, Politico
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative locally-owned and operated communications infrastructure company focused on enabling fiber optic network, distributed colocation and wireless siting solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting, and delivering fiber optic network, distributed colocation, and wireless connectivity solutions. ZenFi Networks innovative infrastructure solutions meet the Enterprise, Carrier, and Wireless Operator connectivity needs of today and those required to sustain their growth into the future. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations