January 8, 2019 — ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of communications infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro region, announces today that its Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ray LaChance, will speak at Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC’19) taking place January 20-23, 2019 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
On Tuesday, January 22, at 3:30 p.m. HST, Mr. LaChance will join executives from ADTRAN, Cloud Perspectives and NJFX, on the panel titled, “Developing Tomorrow’s Networks.” During this session, Mr. LaChance will discuss how next-gen C-RAN architecture with its integrated power, space and connectivity will drive growth and innovation throughout the telecommunications industry by enabling both outdoor and indoor DAS via metro fronthaul fiber, as well as mini macro sites and Cloud RAN architecture.
- Panel Discussion: “Developing Tomorrow’s Networks”
- Mid-Pacific Conference Center South Pacific 1
- Hilton Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach Resort
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 3:30 p.m. HST
Panel members include:
- Ray LaChance, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, ZenFi Networks
- Robert Conger CTO, Americas, ADTRAN, USA
- Roy Hilliard, Vice President of Business Development, NJFX, USA
- Steven Woodward Chief Executive Officer, Cloud Perspectives, Canada
# # #
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative locally-owned and operated communications infrastructure company focused on enabling fiber optic network, distributed colocation and wireless siting solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting, and delivering fiber optic network, distributed colocation, and wireless connectivity solutions. ZenFi Networks innovative infrastructure solutions meet the Enterprise, Carrier, and Wireless Operator connectivity needs of today and those required to sustain their growth into the future. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations
Tel: +1 866-307-2510