January 8, 2019 — PacketFabric, the highly scalable Connectivity-as-a-Service (CaaS) platform and a member of the NantWorks ecosystem of companies, announces today that its Senior Vice President of Software Engineering, Anna Claiborne, will speak at Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC ’19) taking place January 20-23, 2019 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
On Tuesday, January 22, at 8:30 a.m. HST, Ms. Claiborne will join executives from REDCOM, Sri Lanka Telecom PLC and ADVA Optical Networking on the panel, “SDN and Network Innovation,” which will be moderated by Jansen Chiu of Cloudflare. During this session, Ms. Claiborne will discuss software defined networking (SDN) and the future of network automation.
- Panel Discussion: “SDN and Network Innovation”
- Mid-Pacific Conference Center, South Pacific 1
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. HST
Panel members include:
- Anna Claiborne, Senior Vice President of Software, PacketFabric
- William Ciminelli, VP of Sales, REDCOM
- Anuradha Udunuwara, Senior Engineer, Sri Lanka Telecom PLC
- Niall Robinson, VP, Global Business Development, ADVA Optical Networking
- Jansen Chiu, Infrastructure/Networks, Cloudflare
# # #
PacketFabric redefines how companies procure, consume, and manage their network connectivity services. Leveraging an innovative, entirely automated SDN-based network architecture and the latest in optical and packet switching technology, PacketFabric enables dynamic, real-time connectivity services between major carrier-neutral colocation facilities at terabit-scale. PacketFabric facilitates coast-to-coast connectivity between more than 150 premier colocation facilities across 19 markets in the United States and Europe, and enables simple, cost-effective, and scalable network deployment via its advanced Application Program Interface (API) and web-based portal.
For more information, visit www.packetfabric.com or connect with PacketFabric on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
iMiller Public Relations for PacketFabric
Tel: +1 866 307 2510