New York – May 3, 2022 – ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of digital infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro regions, announces today that its Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ray LaChance will be participating on a panel at BIG 5G Event. The event will be taking place on May 16-18, 2022 in Austin, Texas. Ray, a network technology industry veteran, leverages years of experience managing teams that design, build and operate complex, high-capacity communications networks for mobile network operators, wholesale carriers and large enterprise clients.
On Tuesday, May 17, at 4:10 p.m., Ray will participate on the panel “Going Neutral: What Role will Neutral Hosts Play in the Future?” alongside other industry leaders. In this session they will discuss:
- Can neutral hosts power a convergence of networks?
- Providing new indoor and outdoor connectivity opportunities
- Are neutral hosts the resolution to the digital divide?
- From obstacles to opportunities: what can we expect with 5G networks?
- Panel Discussion: “Going Neutral: What Role will Neutral Hosts Play in th Future?”
- BIG 5G Event
- Austin Convention Center
- Austin, Texas
- Tuesday, May 17, 2022 from 4:10 – 4:55 P.M. CT
Panel members include:
- Ray LaChance, Co-Founder and CEO, ZenFi Networks
- Jyoti Mahurkar-Thombre, CTO, Transit Wireless
- William Richmond, Director, New Growth & Development, Cox Communications
- Sean McDevitt, Partner, Arthur D. Little
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative digital infrastructure company focused on delivering wireless siting, network edge colocation and fiber optic network solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting and delivering solutions that enable Mobile Network Operators, Wholesale Telecommunications Providers and Large Enterprise clients. With its purpose-built C-RAN infrastructure, ZenFi Networks is at the forefront of network architecture innovation and a critical part of the digital ecosystem in one of the biggest, most important markets in the world. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations