New York – May 16, 2022 – ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of digital infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro regions, announces today that its Chief Administrative Officer and President of Wireless Division Of CityBridge, Robert Sokota will be participating on a panel at Connect(X). The event will be taking place on May 23-26, 2022 in Denver, Colorado. Robert has been with ZenFi Networks since inception and brings a wealth of experience from his 20-year career in the telecom industry.
On Tuesday, May 24, at 8:30 a.m., Rob will participate on the panel “Public/Private Partnerships and the Push to Deliver Broadband” alongside other industry veterans. This panel will look at the benefits and challenges in creating public private partnerships and how these deals are structured so they make economic sense for both parties.
- Panel Discussion:“Public/Private Partnerships and the Push to Deliver Broadband”
- Colorado Convention Center
- Denver, Colorado
- Meeting Room 4
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022 from 8:30 – 9:10 A.M. MDT
Panel members include:
- Robert Sokota, Chief Administrative Officer and President of Wireless Division Of CityBridge, ZenFi Networks
- Joshua Broder, CEO, Tilson
- Leslie Durham, Director, Alternate Federal Co-Chairwoman, Delta Regional Authority
- Jim Lockwood, P.E., CEO, Comptek Technologies
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative digital infrastructure company focused on delivering wireless siting, network edge colocation and fiber optic network solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting and delivering solutions that enable Mobile Network Operators, Wholesale Telecommunications Providers and Large Enterprise clients. With its purpose-built C-RAN infrastructure, ZenFi Networks is at the forefront of network architecture innovation and a critical part of the digital ecosystem in one of the biggest, most important markets in the world. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations